Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welcome to the family Mogley!

We'd like you all to meet Mogley!
Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen?
We love him so much! Seriously... We got him on sunday night and it was just meant to be. He was a little shaky at first, but once we got him home and got playing with him he was going crazy lickin' us. Haha he would run from Gare to me to Gare to me. It was the funniest thing. Especially when he runs! He looks like a tiny bunny or somethin' haha... We are definitely lacking in sleep at the moment, but its so worth it. He's actually getting better at going potty on the pad too! We have to do it on the pad because we're kinda sorta not supposed to have him in our apartment so we can't take him outside. But during the summer, I will be with him 24/7 and be able to train him better. 
It was so funny the first night we got him because he was whining when we put him in this big container so we took him out cause we didn't want the neighbors to hear and tattle on us. So the first night he slept with us and we were so tired! Gare: "If you weren't such a cute dog, you'd be dead right now." He melted Gare's heart with one lick to the face. Mine too :) Here's a couple more pics of him... I can guarantee there will be more soon cause I just love my little guy :) 



Oh and by the way! He is about as big as both of my hands cupped together! He's a toy yorkiepoo so he's maybe a pound right now and should be 3 3/4 lbs. full grown. Perfect for apartments, which we will most likely be in for a while... Ahhh he's such a cuddle bug too! We seriously love everything about our little guy!
P.s. Gare did awesome selling this last week! He went to Sacramento and got a sale! This is good cause Cali is one of the toughest markets because it is warm all year round so they have salesmen come by all year long. He's so excited to go this summer and I know he is going to knock it out of the park. He's Garret :)
P.s.s. I took a really hard test this last week and owned it with a 95%! I was super excited :)

6 comments:

  1. He is definately CUTE! I am glad that he has a fun personality but seriously is it really worth all of the work a puppy takes? Just asking?? You guys have fun with your little cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I LOVE him so much!! He needs to come over everynight and chase ruger around our apartment so yall can sleep at night. haha... Good job on your test!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he loves coming over, but we can't for a little bit... he kinda started having diarrhea so the lady wanted to give him some meds and keep an eye on him for a week or so :( I cried haha... oh and thanks!

      Delete
  3. what a cute little guy. Kylee and Garret definitely got the animal lover gene's from my dad.. my mom and I... we think they're cute but no desire to have one ourselves! haha. He is quite adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ya Gare loves him to death! I do too of course :)

      Delete