Saturday, February 4, 2012

I love my hubby :)

These past couple weeks have had their moments. Gare went to Boise for a whole week to do his Pinnacle thing and boy did I miss him. I wish I could've just gone with him. He got a sale so it was worth it. Then he came home and I was complete again :) Seriously, I felt like someone had taken my arm or something. Sooooo glad to have him back!

Then I've been sick. I got sick, went to the doctor, mostly got better, got sick again, went to doctor, and now I am in the final days of my three week recovery. They said I had bronchitis. I think it was a combination of my bad immune system and stress. But to be honest, it was better than my food poisoning episode so I am grateful for that. But mostly what I am grateful for is Gare. After he got home, I was coughing so hard one night that I swear a lung was going to come out, and I couldn't even sleep because of it. I went to bed at about 10:30pm and was still awake at 2:30am. I had a 7:45am class and there was no way I was going to make it there. I felt like I should to tap Gare and ask him if he would give me a blessing. I did and even though it was 2:30 in the morning, he didn't even hesitate. He just got right up and gave me one. I hardly coughed after that and went right to sleep. And when I woke up for my class, I felt rested and got a 100% on my quiz. It really meant a lot to me. I'm so blessed to have the priesthood in my home and to have a husband that is so willing to give it. I don't know what I'd do without him :)

1 comment:

  1. awe! what a good post! I'm sorry you were sick.. I know that's horrible. Abby and I are sick right now and just exhausted. enjoy being sick before you have kids bc it's 10x harder after you have little kids you still have to take care of! Anyway, It's so great to see how much faith you two have. It's moments like your 2:30am blessing that will continue to strengthen your marriage! I'm glad you are better! I'm sure my mom has told you guys.. but we'll be seeing you this summer when the girls and I come to live with my mom for a few months! we can't wait!

    ReplyDelete