Monday, October 10, 2011

Just a few more days... :)

I have exactly 4 days, 9 hours, and 43 minutes until I am sealed forever to the love of my life :) Marriage is such a big step in life, and I have to admit I was a little scared, but with Gare it's been different. I have felt comfortable with him since the day we met. He is honestly the best guy ever. I just feel genuinely happy when I'm with him. I never knew I could feel this happy. I am so thankful that we are members of the church and have the opportunity to be married in the temple for time and all eternity. I couldn't settle for any less time with my loverboy :) Ha I just love him! Him and his perfect smile, dreamy eyes, and super loving heart. His heart is the thing that got me.

I just don't know how anyone couldn't fall in love with that smile of his :)

He is the guy that actually liked my red cheeks when I get embarrassed, was my very first valentine, and the only one I have ever fallen in love with. It's kinda cool cause he was the first guy I ever said "I love you" to, and I was the first girl he said "I love you" to. We are each other's first and last. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am that we saved that for each other. It has so much more meaning. Seriously though, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be in his life and have him in mine. He's the reason I get out of bed in the morning, and the reason I have sweet dreams at night. I am so blessed because he is my best friend too. Definitely the best I've had by far. We talk about anything and everything. We never seem to run out of things to talk about actually.  Hours feel like minutes when we're together. We are so excited and looking forward to forever.. and ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment