Saturday, October 29, 2011

Couldn't be happier :)

Ah I'm so excited! I have good neeeews! I got my pictures! I wish I could put them all on here, but these few will have to do.
Ellie Bellie was so excited; Almost as much as me :)
The whole gang!
Part of the Kerby Family, groomsmen, and two of Gare's friends Heather and Neisha (sorry if I slaughtered that spelling)
My Mom's side of the family 
Gosh, he's even cute when he's in an almost falling situation :)
My Dad's side of the family
I really love ever one of these kiddos... and just kids in general because they're so humble. I taught a primary class before  the wedding and I couldn't believe how much they knew and didn't even question anything. I think they're such good examples.
 
   One a the faves :) 
So that's good for now. I'll put up some reception pictures another time. I've got some dinner to cook :) But I just wanna say that I love being married to Garret. He is so caring and patient. Since we've been living together, we've found a few differences and I can be kinda stubborn about some things and I think Gare can be too, but we have been able to let those things go and talk about things we need to. They're stupid things anyway. I love that about Gare, he's a good problem solver. We never go to sleep without saying that we love each other. I know it's only been two weeks and I definitely have a lot to learn, but I feel that we're going to have a marriage full of joy and love. I couldn't be happier :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post. Such a beautiful couple. We love you both very much. And YES Garret can be stubborn but he comes by that naturally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of his parents are stubborn. Sorry Lexi!

    ReplyDelete