Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My family of three :)

Well, it's been a good month :) I got to go on my first airplane ride!! I'm not gonna lie, I was scared outta my wits when Garret dropped me off at the airport. Ha I cried. Mostly because I was gonna miss my sweet hubbs and lil' bubs, but a little bit from my nerves. Not only was I worried about missing it, but losing my last meal on it. THANKFULLY, I didn't :) It was funny though, on my first flight I sat next to this 60 year old guy and when we were taking off it started getting really bumpy. My thoughts were, "Ah crap, we're goin' down...." My hands even flew up as a reflex (really embarrassing). This guy next to me was like, "are you okay?" and I, voice a little shaky, replied, "uh, this is my first flight... ever." He chuckled and explained what the crazy bumps were. When I found out that turbulance was normal, I settled down. Then the landing came and I just was clenching my stomach and covering my eyes from the nausea. I liked everything, except the decending/landing part. The cool part was that I got a window seat and it was a beautiful day so I got some cool pictures :)


I couldn't believe how organized the earth is. Like all the properties are distinct squares.
It was so good to see my family! I loved seeing my Kerby's at Kylee's baby shower! Kylee was such a cute prego lady (she had her adorable lil' bebe on the 13th! missed it by two days dangit....). I hope I'll look in shape and glowing like her when that time comes. And Lisa is such a good Mom. You can just tell she really loves her daughters. I'm glad to have her as my mother in law :) And good thing Teryn is moving closer to us so her cute girls will know who I am :) I can't wait! And I always love Terry's hugs, they're so genuine :)
With my family, my Mom started crying at the airport when she saw me. I told her to stop or else I would start crying! It was a really happy moment though :) I missed my Dad too! His jokes and lil' quirks were definitely missed :) My brother, Austin, is growing up so much! I cannot believe that I am admitting this, but I don't think I can take him out anymore. Ugh. Abby Dabby Doo is becoming such a lady. She's got the most stunning blue eyes in the world! She even wears mascara, which makes her way ahead of me at that age. I didn't start wearing any makeup till my sophmore year... I told her she better watch out for those boys cause she's a blue-eyed beauty!
I mean, look at 'em! 

Ellie Bellie is my same old Ellie :) I love having her around to cuddle with :) Even when Garret is there with us, she still comes and squeezes inbetween us. I hope she never loses her spunk. And of course, my little Charlie Bones. We had such a good time going on walks and cuddling. He filled my Mogely void :)
I had to edit Abbs out of this one cause the sun shadow looked like it was picking her nose haha!

They're probably gonna kill me for this one! We were playing the game where you move your face like crazy until the picture is taken so you don't know what your face will look like... it's a blast :)

I love these girls :) My little brace faces :P

Gosh, that darn sun made them turn out funny.

I loved visiting family, but man, I was so happy to be home and see my boys!! When I got home, they really made me feel like they missed me too :) While I was still gone Gare said, "You need to come home, I haven't had a decent meal in over a week." For him to say something like that, my cooking must be getting better... I love those two :)
(This may look like Gare is choking Moges, but he's really just cuddling with him and Moges is trying to resituate... haha)
I married the hottest guy ever :) He is my favorite person in this whole world. He is such a hard worker and just a down right good person. He makes me a better person everyday. Sorry ladies, your missing out... :)
Speaking of cooking, I made a salad the other day that was sooo good. Here's a pic. It makes me hungry just looking at it haha...

It was quite healthy too, which I LOVE :)
Oooh, there are lightning bugs here!! It's so romantic when Gare and I take Moges on a walk and see them! Seriously the most exciting I've seen so far :) I was so excited I tried to take pictures, but those little buggers are unpredictable. Here's my best effort...


We've been having a blast with our co-workers! Last weekend, we went to a gym and played basketball. It was 4 on 4, with one girl on each team. I pretty much sucked it up on the offensive side, but didn't do too shabby on the defensive. Gare did way good. He didn't put as much effort as I was, but was dancing circles around me. He was trying to be careful with his back. Let's just say, basketball isn't my sport. 

Oh my goodness, look at that little cutie butt :)

I just love my little family of three :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! Lexie! I didn't realize that was your first flight EVER! and you did it all by yourself too!! wow! congrats! We were so happy to see you and we are super excited to live closer so we can see everyone more! Loved all your pictures! Tell my brother hello.. I miss that kid!

    ReplyDelete